An exquisite experience in the mountains
Looking for an exquisite experience in the mountains-look no further we are the ideal home for a family getaway or an intimate private stay. Please join us in this beautifully renovated post and beam home on 40 acres of private land.
The post and beam home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms, large open space living room, a reading nook, dining room and kitchen. There are 2 queen beds (1 in the lower level and one a Murphy cabinet on the main level), 1 double bed and 1 single bed in the upstairs. The home is beautifully furnished, has stainless steel kitchen appliances, and hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Additional features include a lower-level outdoor hot tub, a Weber propane BBQ and an outstanding fire pit.
- 3 bedrooms and 2½ bathrooms
- 2 queen beds, 1 double bed and 1 single bed, accommodates 6 (if 2 share double bed then we can sleep 7)
- Large open space living room, dining room and kitchen
- Reading nook separate from the Living Room
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Beautifully furnished with high end antiques and modern Ethan Allen furniture
- Hardwood floors throughout the main floor and carpeted on 2 other levels
- Additional features include a 6-man hot tub, and a Weber propane BBQ
- Outstanding fire pit
- All bedding and towels are provided
- Complimentary tea, coffee and firewood
YEAR-ROUND RATE PER NIGHT BASED ON SIX GUESTS
Two-night minimum stay.
Above rates are based on 6 guests. Maximum 6 guests and 2 dogs.
Check-in: 4:00pm to 8:00pm MST (same time as Calgary)