2568 Kettleston Road Golden BC Canada
The Rocky Mountain Cabins and Guest Home are west of Golden off of the Trans Canada Highway #1.
Approaching from the east, drive 15 kilometres west of Golden and then turn right off the highway onto Blaeberry School Road.
Approaching from the west, continue 9 kilometres east of the Columbia River bridge and then turn left off the highway onto Blaeberry School Road.
Follow the Blaeberry School road and turn right at the stop sign onto Golden Donald Upper Road. Follow that road and take your next left onto Kettleston Road and follow it 2 km until you see a Canadian Flag and a gate with Eagles Rest Ranch. Please drive down this driveway and check in at our office. To reach the cabins, drive back down our driveway and turn right onto Kettleston Road, then right into the driveway and parking lot. Our two quiet cabins are located below the parking area. To reach the home drive back down the driveway turn left, up the hill and then your first left. The home is the first home you see on the left of the road.
Travel time from the Rocky Mountain Cabins to the following destinations:
- 15 minutes to Golden
- 25 minutes to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- 3 hours to Calgary, Alberta (nearest international airport)
- ½ to 2 hours to 5 National Parks: Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke
- 1 hour to Lake Louise
- 2 hours to Banff or Radium Hot Springs
- 1 hour and 15 minutes to Revelstoke (Great ski area!)
- 3 hours and 15 minutes to Vernon/Kelowna, Okanagan Valley
- 9 hours to Vancouver
- 6 hours to Kalispell, Montana
- 8 hours to Spokane, Washington