Contact Rocky Mountain Cabins in Golden, BC
Send us an Email
2568 Kettleston Road Golden BC Canada
The Rocky Mountain Cabins and Willowbank Home are west of Golden off of the Trans-Canada Highway #1.
Approaching from the east, drive 15 kilometres west of Golden (towards Revelstoke) and then turn right off the highway onto Blaeberry School Road.
Approaching from the west, continue 9 kilometres east of the Columbia River bridge and then turn left off the highway onto Blaeberry School Road.
Follow the Blaeberry School Road and turn right at the stop sign onto Golden Donald Upper Road. Follow the road and take your next left onto Kettleston Road and follow it 1.7 km. You will see a sign “Rocky Mountain Cabins Check-in Down the Hill”.
Continue past the sign (another 100 meters) and for the Willowbank house turn left into the driveway with the sign “2535”.
To reach the cabins continue on Kettleston Road another 100 meters past the “Eagles Rest Ranch” and “Office” sign and gate and turn right at the next driveway into the cabins parking lot. Our 2 quiet cabins are located below the parking area.
Travel time from the Rocky Mountain Cabins to the following destinations:
- 15 minutes to Golden
- 25 minutes to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- 3 hours to Calgary, Alberta (nearest international airport)
- ½ to 2 hours to 5 National Parks: Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke
- 1 hour to Lake Louise
- 2 hours to Banff or Radium Hot Springs
- 1 hour and 15 minutes to Revelstoke (Great ski area!)
- 3 hours and 15 minutes to Vernon/Kelowna, Okanagan Valley
- 9 hours to Vancouver
- 6 hours to Kalispell, Montana
- 8 hours to Spokane, Washington